New Member New Truck(to me)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
plus the ride = is 25+ shipping. Pm me what items you want for sure Im going to the yard tomorrow. i can say you are prob better to get the mirror from keith cause Id say its a slim slim chance Ill find one

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll most likely just get a standard replacement if I need one.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
pretty picked over huh?

yes sir it was im gonna quit going to pic a part and start going to pull a part I think The last time i went to pull a part It was like jack pot bumper fillers 3 overhead consoles temp compass mirrors and i dont remember what else. I dropped over a bill that day

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn.

Hey anyone have a factory tape deck laying around from a 91(or whatever years used the same ones) mine is broken and the radio won't play because it thinks there is a tape in there. I don't want to put an aftermarket in there really i'd rather just replace it with factory.

Since they're useless to most people hopefully I could get it for super cheap plus shipping.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I have one out of a 93. Check to see if they are the same. I cant post pics on this site, not sure whats wrong. I can email you a pic if you want.