New Member New Truck(to me)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
unless it was the guys who had it in between us cause he said thats what he wanted to do with it. said he had plans to drop a bb in it and all. tbh I cant remember at all what the dudes name was i only met him once lol, I do know the truck has been taken care of its whole life.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can get one thurs when I go to the yard I have a compass mirror.non temp I think I may have a 2 plug for it oh say 15 bucks

I may just run down and grab one from my local junk yard some time in new castle. My mirror that is broken off has no electronic stuff on it. I wouldn't mind a temp/compass one but can you hook one of those up in a 91? What's involved?

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome Mitch! From one service member to another, thanks for what you do... What plans do you have for your tuck, I hope you didn't already explain this?

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome Mitch! From one service member to another, thanks for what you do... What plans do you have for your tuck, I hope you didn't already explain this?

I'm not planning on doing a lot with it man honestly. Just kinda fixing it up, cleaning it up, adding little modern touches here and there, and driving it :)

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a mirror with temp sensor already pulled ill sell you for 25 plus the ride ( shameless plug I know )

Plus the ride? Guess i don't follow. I'll let you know man. If my mirror is broke for sure(ill look this weekend) I will most likely get it from you just because i'll have to buy one anyway but we shall see