Looking for advice from members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waynzwyf

Reaction score
Good afternoon. I am new to this forum and struggling with how to navigate it.
I am trying to help my sister determine what her truck is worth but couldn't find anything similar on truck trader or craigslist.
"1996 short box, step side Chev Silverado with 5.7 liter Vortex engine, cowl induction hood - not fiberglass. Fiberglass hydraulic tonneau cover. Well cared for. Professionally lowered 3-2. Recent front end parts all replaced, new tires, oil changes maintained. Cold AC. " 211k miles.
It has a damaged fiberglass area on a rear step, interior shows wear but is not trashed. It's like a sled in the snow and she needs something like an AWD van or at minimum a front wheel drive.
We do not know what to advertise it for. Any help will be much appreciated! She's in NE Washington state.

Attachments

• received_889467858766551~2.jpeg
    received_889467858766551~2.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't see you mention mileage. That's like the primary price-determining factor.

After that, you have to be realistic about the condition of exterior, interior, and mechanical.

Kelly Blue Book can give you an idea for starting price. Don't be unrealistic though.