New Member New Truck(to me)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome Mitch!!!! Glad to have you join up with us!!! And Thank you for your service!!!!!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I think I recognize that truck. What was the guys name you got it from?

I think he was a member on 454SS.com. IIRC he was a bodyman? I know he was from Indiana.

Maybe the original the owner the guy I bought it from was the second owner and tried to play bodyman on the bedside made a lot more work for me than needed. uh I cant remember the name maybe Jason. Ill snoop around 454ss and check it out. If its the original owner he will either be happy or **** a brick if he has seen the way I changed it lol

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
No I just moved down here haha but that's a clean truck. You have the exact interior color I have. So that glove box door is what I need. And did you mean 10 bucks for like you getting it for me plus shipping plus cost of the glove box lid?

The door is 8.99 plus tax Id say shiiping would be like 6 bucks or so if you need another small item or 2 I maybe able to throw it in as well

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The door is 8.99 plus tax Id say shiiping would be like 6 bucks or so if you need another small item or 2 I maybe able to throw it in as well

O you already have one? Yeah man i'll give you the 16 for that sure. Uhh other small stuff? Do you have one of the latches for the sliding rear window?
Also I may need a rear view mirror.

Door comes with the supports and pegs right?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I can get one thurs when I go to the yard I have a compass mirror.non temp I think I may have a 2 plug for it oh say 15 bucks

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I will get ya the plastic straps that hold the door and the hinge things and Ill look for a latch to

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe the original the owner the guy I bought it from was the second owner and tried to play bodyman on the bedside made a lot more work for me than needed. uh I cant remember the name maybe Jason. Ill snoop around 454ss and check it out. If its the original owner he will either be happy or **** a brick if he has seen the way I changed it lol

May be a different truck. The guy I'm thinking of was not the original owner, and his name was not Jason. The one I'm thinking of was trying his best to make the truck a 454SS Ext Cab.