New-ish Pictures of the Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bjones

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty badass most def, one thing i would consider doing is painting the border area of the parking lamps black.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't really care for the corners. I liked them all tinted or painted, but overall very nice! I have the same type thing on the border with my parking lights.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Very Badass. I agree with all of the above.Paint the parking light trim black, and Either go a all black corners or all Stock corners. And a nice painted smoothie. And Lose that Giant factory antenna lol.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I had no idea you were on this forum man. I think you should do something about your valence though.

bjones

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice words guys! And yeah, the longer I've had these parking lights, the more I think I'm going to paint the borders black. Since I took the pics I've gotten a new valence on the truck too :p

but yeah I think I will go ahead and paint the borders, swap the reflector corners for something less stand-out and deal with the antenna finally. The smoothie bumper is a definite want but it's so expensive to deal with right now. And yeah Bobby I joined a while back and have come back since this site is absolutely full of useful info on these trucks and nice, knowledgeable people.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
If you would have let me known that you wanted a smoothie when I got my crewcab I would have traded you bumpers. Instead I ended up trading some guy I worked with.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I was diggin the wheels. They look like 454 SS sport wheels painted black, right? SICK look. Colormatched grille looks awesome.