New-ish Pictures of the Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude, paint them corners black! and it will be perfect.

Thank god Michigan doesn't require front license plates :p I cant wait to get my colormatched smoothie on..

Im throwing around the idea of tinting all the lights in the front, I have a can of Nightshade to tint the tail lights on my wifes hhr and Im sure I would have enough left.... i would prolly throw some AVS shades on first to see if I like the look or if I get in trouble for it.... HA I just noticed you have these! do you get pulled over? how do they effect your lighting at night?

I HATE front license plates with a passion! but I have to keep mine because my hood release is behind it haha

:lol: Your door protectors are awesome. :lol:

Yeah its kind of corny but I share a garage with my apt neighbor and shes got a 4 year old who is... well a 4 year old boy lol. Ive had $100 worth of dents pulled from JUST the drivers door in the 13months Ive lived here... but I cant get mad about it hes 4 years old and I know how it is to be a 4 year old boy haha.