Rawhide and The Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Ok thanks, was just curious, not really considering miserable winter conditions. :uhoh2:
Well...not "winter" compared to y'all up north, but a big issue here.
Just took this picture, Burb is completely surrounded by water, where I need to get.....

Attachments

• IMG_20240124_172915828_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240124_172915828_HDR.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 13

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I can’t complain, another relatively mild winter so far. February it seems to peak though.
When I was younger, I remember there were cold and even freezing weather in November and December. But January was almost always bad, and often February was too. But it can be freezing weather or very close, even through March and well into April.
I want to get it in neutral and push it up onto the packed gravel in front of the next trailer spot, with Rawhide. But it's gotta dry out before I can do much. And right now the job is offering more shifts so I'm trying to get what I can(since I missed two from weather and trucks). So I'm only off Wednesday (when my brother works) and Saturday (toy show to go to).

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well...not "winter" compared to y'all up north, but a big issue here.
Just took this picture, Burb is completely surrounded by water, where I need to get.....
At least you don't have to shovel rain!
Gotta look at the bright side!!! Lol
Ps ... I HATE rain!!! At least sustained. A good evening thunderstorm is fun.