Mad Customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you buying one for yourself?

I am looking, but this is a donor. I figure I can swap the parts I need and kick it down the road and it would save a bunch of time and maybe even some money.

It's a non-running V6 5-speed, but most importantly it is the same color with dents in different places, LOL.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what I was thinking. That truck looks too complete to be parted out (my inner voice speaking here!)

It's very complete externally. The guy told me that his friend's dad was in the process of rebuilding the 4.3 and had a heart attack and then it sat for years and then he bought it and it sat for a few more years. I haven't even lifted the hood yet so I'm not sure what's going on in there.

Other than a couple whammys on the drivers side fender and ext cab panel, the body is real good. Mad Customs' dents are all on the passenger side so I'll end up with good truck and one beat to heck truck, LOL.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Story checks out.

You must be registered for see images attach

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like another good candidate for an LS swap to me...maybe do a "budget" LS swap...you know, the wrecking yard special "drop 'n go"...:cool:

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like another good candidate for an LS swap to me...maybe do a "budget" LS swap...you know, the wrecking yard special "drop 'n go"...:cool:

I can only have so many cars, especially project cars, before the wife starts getting angry. I'm saving that spot for something special.