Johns custom wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phew

Reaction score
It's business, not personal. You failed to meet or keep the agreed contracted deadlines. Return my property or legal action for unlawfully withholding my property. Which will result in public disclosure of unethical business practices.
Yeah, tried that. In order to take him to small claims court I'm flying back to Michigan to appear in person. I'm strongly leaning that way.

Phew

Reaction score
You don’t need a lawyer. If the $500 was paid with a credit card, they should recover the money and refund you whether or not they recover the funds. I can’t imagine how else you would’ve paid, unless you sent them a check(highly unlikely).
You must be registered for see images attach
Paypal. Over there time limit, believe me I've been rounds with them on it

Phew

Reaction score
Seems a little excessive, unless guy was up front with him like "hey I'm busy so it'll take a while"

And I'm not everyone else but LS to OBS plug and play harness depending on diferent variables takes around 20-25 hrs with possibility of up to 30 depending on what you loom it with, changing of routing, etc

That time was based off taking a vortec 350 4x4 harness and stripping it of everything not needed

Also a 03+ LS harness stripping it then converting it back to 99-02, removing DBW wiring and took IAC, TPS wiring from the stock 350 harness and added to the ls harness

Then after making the 2 into 1
Also was experimenting with this one so a few things weren't loomed until we got it into the truck
You must be registered for see images attach

but to me sounds like dude yanking you around a bit
He told me up front it was a 95 day wait, current performance gave me the exact same time frame. I was fine with that when ordered I had other things I was finishing up on the truck.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He told me up front it was a 95 day wait, current performance gave me the exact same time frame. I was fine with that when ordered I had other things I was finishing up on the truck.
Sorry to hear that.