Wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevins97

Reaction score
I have a 97 7.4 4l80e 4x4 I bought the truck with a messed up tranny after removing it and taking it to get rebuilt the guy said the whole trannys burnt not one part is salvageable so that leaves me to believe it got burnt up because not enough pressure is going around after further inspection the harness was rewired and I can’t find any thing on oem colors does anyone have a color diagram of what each pins does I found this one but it’s not the correct colors thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2355.png
    IMG_2355.png
    749.1 KB · Views: 5

NickTransmissions

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 97 7.4 4l80e 4x4 I bought the truck with a messed up tranny after removing it and taking it to get rebuilt the guy said the whole trannys burnt not one part is salvageable so that leaves me to believe it got burnt up because not enough pressure is going around after further inspection the harness was rewired and I can’t find any thing on oem colors does anyone have a color diagram of what each pins does I found this one but it’s not the correct colors thanks
Are you referring to the internal transmission wiring harness or vehicle wiring harness that leads from the PCM to the transmission?

Also, did your trans builder say specifically what was destroyed in the unit or just making a general statement?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your using that diagram, it plainly said where to run and connect. Whether that's correct , eh?
Why aren't you using the factory OE service manuals ? They are the last word in what is correct.