Longer/extended shock suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ace37

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally getting things together for the truck, going with 3500 coils up front with a spacer and 3500HD leaf pack in the rear for my towing, any good shocks that would fit the little lift the truck would be getting thr the rear/front? Should be sitting about 2" taller than factory 2500 springs and coils. I'll be using a full time camper bed with a car trailer behind the truck.

Reaction score
If you didn't change anything else then the factory shocks would probably work OK. Really you just limited your up travel if I understood correctly, at least in the front.

But depending on your price range, Rancho RS5000 shocks are decent for about 45-60 each. Bilstein 5100 are nice for a stiffer pressurized shock. Depends on what youre looking for. Rancho has the chart with all the sizes and lengths so makes it easier for custom shocks.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While your at it check out KYB MonoMax. These and ones mentioned above^^^ all come standard height and 1-2” lifted height as well 3-4” lifted heights.