Kodiak/topkick exterior handle rods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Y'all are making me feel like I overpaid lol. Which I certainly did but you win some and lose some!

GMT_TANK

Reaction score
Holy heck!! Great deal! I gotta ask, where did you find such a smokin deal!!
I found them at a scrap yard in Alabama. I have 2 more sets that I will give info on if anyone’s interested one set in Freemont, nc and and set in Canada. The set in Canada will cost 200$ with shipping and customs. Not sure about the other. Contact info is first come first serve. Dm me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
I now have a complete set. I got a passenger side door with the handle and rods for $60. I need to order the driver side handle and those little plastic clips for the driver side and I am good to go. I am still going to try and fabricate some new ones with the hardware store stuff I bought before I put the handles on my Blazer.

Casey1104

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinda want to get a set for my truck, is there a lever inside of the door handle?

GMT_TANK

Reaction score
I haven’t died! Lots of ice and snow here on the east coast, but I made progress. My rods showed up via fedex( love those guys they are troopers), and started testing. Settled on a stainless steel alloy, left is the original and the the duplicate on the right. Working on the rest tomorrow after work. Pics below
You must be registered for see images attach

20180106/6dac4187baec819a7dfff82d57fd1d1d.jpg[/IMG]

GMT_TANK

Reaction score
Waiting on my rod bender to come soon to make those bends even tighter. Also the lower section of the handle rods shown below will be threaded after all. Tapping the unbent stock went great, hence the annealed alloy.