I cant do it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As some of you may know ive been looking to get another truck, as i want a 4x4 and a manual trans. Its gona kill me to leave the gmt400 platform as i know em to well, but i hate dealling with my perticular trucks electronics, looks like helen keller did the harness.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/4472440022.html i wonder- if i can talk him down a few grand i could afford it and afford to clean it up a little. Same year as mine to. I could always own both for a month, make one clean truck and sell the other one (my interior is mint, i dont know about this ones). Should get similar mileage to my 305 also, and should be just as slow (okay maybe a tad slower but not as slow as a jeep heep)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a lot of miles for that price... If you can talk him down looks like a decent rig :shrug:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
As some of you may know ive been looking to get another truck, as i want a 4x4 and a manual trans. Its gona kill me to leave the gmt400 platform as i know em to well, but i hate dealling with my perticular trucks electronics, looks like helen keller did the harness.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/4472440022.html i wonder- if i can talk him down a few grand i could afford it and afford to clean it up a little. Same year as mine to. I could always own both for a month, make one clean truck and sell the other one (my interior is mint, i dont know about this ones). Should get similar mileage to my 305 also, and should be just as slow (okay maybe a tad slower but not as slow as a jeep heep)

honestly that's insanely high with that many miles and a v8 I paid 3 for mine

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good to know. I have to figure out if anything has been rebuilt, as thats the only thing i could see making it worth more then 3,000 ish

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Good to know. I have to figure out if anything has been rebuilt, as thats the only thing i could see making it worth more then 3,000 ish

Yah otherwise keep looking man best thing you can do is take your time I've learned from my own mistakes lol

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score

I wouldn't bother offering 3k he would probably be inslulted even though that's what it's worth

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Who knows, around here everyone seems to double what they actually when they advertise the price. Id rather slightly insult him and walk awy from a bad deal then pay him 5 when he woud have taken 4

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bet hes going to try to sell me on the paint job to, because thats what everyone with a 4x4 thats clean thinks is worth 5,000$ alone

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Who knows, around here everyone seems to double what they actually when they advertise the price. Id rather slightly insult him and walk awy from a bad deal then pay him 5 when he woud have taken 4

exactly who cares if he's insulted he shouldn't have listed it so high

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If hes very insulted the worse hes gonna do is tell me to leave, at which point ill never see the man again so o well