Hyper Leds and Audio Group buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ok as you guys know Sampuppy and myself are vendors for Hyper Leds selling product for Mobs. Now in an effort to get some orders and product out there this thread is for setting up a group buy on our products.

Canadian Members please contact me and US members please contact Sampuppy if you are interested in the following items:

Leds
Hid kits
And for the moment a limited selection of car audio products.

For car audio we sell the following:

For the low end budget line we have Sony's high end 6" mids along with Lightning Audio's high end Strike series 4" & 5.25" coaxs.

Our everyday line of equipment is Focal's Auditor line of speakers in 4"coax, 5.25" coax, 6.5" coax, 5x7/6x8 coax, 6x9 coax, 5.25" 2way components, 6.5" 2way components, 6.5" 3way components.

Our high end line consists of Linear Power's Blues and LP lines of speakers, available in 3.5", 4", 5.25", 6.5" all available with/without the option for component sets, and the 8" & 10" speakers. Components will upgrade them to including passive or active crossovers with compensation networks and a silk dome tweeter.

Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey C2, this is just a general question but what's the quality and warranty (if any) on those HID kits? I know they've been available but really haven't heard much about them. I can get a US price from Sampuppy1 if necessary.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Hey C2, this is just a general question but what's the quality and warranty (if any) on those HID kits? I know they've been available but really haven't heard much about them. I can get a US price from Sampuppy1 if necessary.

Well I just asked Mike and found out that we are not selling hids till the final versions of the new ballasts are out. So check back for further updates.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Unsure yet but we will let you guys know.

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
How long till the hids will be ready?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

I just asked Mike and am awaiting a response... Turns out the new ones put out a lil more juice and therefore require more lol.... Basically they put out closer to a true 35 watts then most of them out there which usually puts out around 28 w on the 35 w kits.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ok there are some current gen ballasts available... But need to do some research on harness building..

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Yeahh, would be cool to see what LED's are available... The site that is available doesn't show nothing but pictures of the lighting.. But no LED bulbs available