Hyper Leds and Audio Group buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Well we use Cree brand LEDs. Idk why but most people seem to think Cree is a different "type" that is some how brighter. If they truly are Cree LEDs they could be discontinued and outdated chips. When it comes to lighting you get what you pay for. A good price will get you an ok product. I'll ask some questions.

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Well due to lack of interest I think we may need to suspend this idea for now. Tyler just go ahead with the deals you were delaying to make this work.

Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
In the process of that right now. Just ordered some stock for local swaps.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
For anyone who runs across this thread I'm moving all associated business into my HyPer distributor for sale thread. If things keep going positive for a couple months I will most likely end up applying for a vendor status on the forum to make things official since MOBS has retracted from the forum awhile back.

Link to my LED thread!
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25127

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Sick of the bs I guess. So HyPer is back in business on here because of Chris and myself lol.