Grille guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon95Z71

Reaction score
So i just got a Mr pickup grille guard yesterday for my 95 k1500 but the problem is it doesn't have any mounting brackets. Does anyone here have one of these grille guards installed on there truck and if so could you post pics up of how the mounting brackets look and where they mount? Thanks in advance for any help.

southernhunter

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't help ya there but I'm in the same boat as you. Bought a brush guard without the mounting hardware thinking it'd be easy to find/make the brackets but I can't even find the brand name on the dang thing.

Brandon95Z71

Reaction score
I can make the brackets at work i would just like to know what they look like and some dimensions so i can make them right. But mine has a sticker on it that says the brand name.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any pics of what the thing looks like?

my bull bar bolts to the tow hooks location.

southernhunter

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does your guard bolt straight to the tow hooks? If so is there anyway you could include pics of how it bolts on. I bought tow hooks (previous owner took them off) to try and make the guard work but can't seem to figure out how to bolt it up.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
looks like a luverne. IIRC they mount in place of your tow hooks and then use 2 thin brackets that hook onto the lip of the bumper

Brandon95Z71

Reaction score
That sounds like exactly how its suppose to hook up but i still need to see what the brackets look like so i can make them.