Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
What's up with these rims? I have 4 of them but 2 have the chrome peeling really bad and would not seal. they were on my burb. I searched far and wide looking for more of these wheels. then I learned they were off an Escalade and still couldn't find them. soooo I replaced the wheels entirely and one of them became my spare. pretty fancy spare. I dont know if the chrome on these old wheels can be repaired or not. I dont know if I should recycle them or hold on to them knowing that I couldnt find any replacements. what do you all think.... I even have a couple good center caps but they say GMC. I've been looking at my scrap piles and thinking.... its time to go.

mine are pretty ****** compared to this one...
You must be registered for see images attach

BEAUTIFUL TRUCK!

Al

Last edited:

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yeah, new depo lights. I don't like the halo ones you posted, but to each their own right?

Yeah the halo’s was just something I just seen moments before I posted pic. But as a way to “modernize” the look so I was just putting it out there for anyone to see. I Like the front end conversion on your truck!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
My 99 liftgate and 00 barn door

Which one do you prefer 50/50 or barn doors? I’m a 50/50 guy but there’s nothing wrong with barn doors ! I looked at at least 10 Escalades before finding mine there was a white one that was really nice but I really like champagne color the best 1-it’s metallic 2-blends best with interior 3-highlights the angles/lines of the truck best IMO lol . But black definitely hides the gaping in body panels best on these Escalades!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
What's up with these rims? I have 4 of them but 2 have the chrome peeling really bad and would not seal. they were on my burb. I searched far and wide looking for more of these wheels. then I learned they were off an Escalade and still couldn't find them. soooo I replaced the wheels entirely and one of them became my spare. pretty fancy spare. I dont know if the chrome on these old wheels can be repaired or not. I dont know if I should recycle them or hold on to them knowing that I couldnt find any replacements. what do you all think.... I even have a couple good center caps but they say GMC. I've been looking at my scrap piles and thinking.... its time to go.

mine are pretty ****** compared to this one...

BEAUTIFUL TRUCK!

Al
yes a person on eBay has ome gmt400 Escalade wheels seem brand new! Here’s link best price and looking I’ve came across! I may be putting my wheels&tires up for sale 1 rim has scuffs on it don’t know if it’s the same wheel but has bent out spoke as someone didn’t know how to take off center cap but they are 21 years old and delaminating on inner side of rims but never have had any problems with them not holding air tires are kumhos here’s a pic.https://www.ebay.com/itm/cadillac-escalade-16-rims-/352925405636?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286