Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes eBay has the clear lenses that’s where I bought mine. I just tried looking for them and looked at my history and they aren’t selling them anymore. But hopefully you can get lucky. But looking not bad if tint the front 2 windows and shining up them wheels and she’ll be gleaming again bro!!!
I have some,but I want another set. Like I said, I looked for hours the other day and couldn't find any.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
White lettering on tires will add a nice dimension and painting calipers and drums mine I did in silver it really helps set off the chrome wheels. And having the D-pillars painted body color is another touch I have on mine to
“set it apart” small touches end up making all the difference when you see another gmt400 or any year Escalade when you have yours looking right!

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Just seen these headlights!! Wow pretty kool and the tail lights are the latest ones I wish where out when I replaced mine! Hopefully your paint is in good condition it looks to be so but I’d go and get it “wheeled” random orbital waxed to get that extra layer of brightness. Hopefully your interior is all there and in great condition tbh that’s the hardest parts to find since only 2 yrs and 50,000 only made.

You must be registered for see images attach

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are your headlights new too? That really helps the outside spruce up big time it did for mine and brighter vision down the road.
Yeah, new depo lights. I don't like the halo ones you posted, but to each their own right?

Last edited: