Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
This thing is immaculate. Much better shape then my gmt800 Escalade kid hauler.

thanks bro!!! I do like to keep er cleaned up slick to the touch!! Lol she’s not perfect but soon enough to get sorted out this summer is the plan! 1- wheels and tires with in the month 2- new ome windshield mines cracked 3- video system checked out and working 4- tinting front 2 windows to match the rest 5- have a nice day to random orbital her up I have my own griots garage. All those possibly 6- new radio I had mentioned before or something like it all those things but not in exact order lol!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
What's up with these rims? I have 4 of them but 2 have the chrome peeling really bad and would not seal. they were on my burb. I searched far and wide looking for more of these wheels. then I learned they were off an Escalade and still couldn't find them. soooo I replaced the wheels entirely and one of them became my spare. pretty fancy spare. I dont know if the chrome on these old wheels can be repaired or not. I dont know if I should recycle them or hold on to them knowing that I couldnt find any replacements. what do you all think.... I even have a couple good center caps but they say GMC. I've been looking at my scrap piles and thinking.... its time to go.

mine are pretty ****** compared to this one...
You must be registered for see images attach

BEAUTIFUL TRUCK!

Al
Hey bro did my eBay link help you out any and like I mentioned I’m probably going to be selling my wheels and tires I’ll let you be second in line behind my sister Inlaw’s man I gotta check if his burb is a 5 or 6 lug it’s 2wd but if he’s not wanting them. And I’ve had to look 3x at your pick lol which is a close up of my ride lol! I’m glad and it’s kool to have you reuse my pic on here ! Thanks it’s awesome

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
yes a person on eBay has ome gmt400 Escalade wheels seem brand new! Here’s link best price and looking I’ve came across! I may be putting my wheels&tires up for sale 1 rim has scuffs on it don’t know if it’s the same wheel but has bent out spoke as someone didn’t know how to take off center cap but they are 21 years old and delaminating on inner side of rims but never have had any problems with them not holding air tires are kumhos here’s a pic.https://www.ebay.com/itm/cadillac-escalade-16-rims-/352925405636?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Also painting your calipers and drums will really help set off the chrome! I did silver as you can see you may think it will just blend into the chrome but it really pops the chrome off I just seen different colors a yellow,dark blue ie navyish but red will not have a classy look and black I feel will do nothing but I think 1 of the 3 colors will look great! It’s high heat engine spray paint I just took off the wheels and took a lil bit of time but I didn’t do my usual like a pro job on them it’s always a random thing when I sprayed them lol! Or white if that’s your ride in your profile pic? Lol anyway let me know what you end up doing.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey bro did my eBay link help you out any and like I mentioned I’m probably going to be selling my wheels and tires I’ll let you be second in line behind my sister Inlaw’s man I gotta check if his burb is a 5 or 6 lug it’s 2wd but if he’s not wanting them. And I’ve had to look 3x at your pick lol which is a close up of my ride lol! I’m glad and it’s kool to have you reuse my pic on here ! Thanks it’s awesome
If it's a GMT 400 2wd it's 5 lug.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Top down at2 hankooks, atm hankooks, pirelli’s scorpion plus’

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I just double checked my older pics and I had the hankook ATM’s they were 265/75r16’s.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
What are yall gettin for mileage? Last tank was bout 16. This tank so farim at 191 miles on half tank. Guess could fill up n check.