Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yeah most are hit the bump up!!! On the interior for sure bro that’s the hardest part of ownership on these esco’s!!! Find parts for a 2yr only 48’000 unit run of production vehicle! Plus lots were used up once second owners grabbed them up or 3rd/4th lol. Let me know what pics or pic I should enter into TOTM! Check my media if that’s possible lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Here’s a few pics from my driveway once again after getting her washed and cleaning out all the garbage my kids an wife a whole box worth of loose napkins basically I found though out the lay of the land of the floor! Lol I vacuumed everything wow food Galore up in there! Then I bought some leather “honey” conditioner since I’ve never conditioned the seats before I’ll write up another post on that for y’all! I also put in those floor mates I didn’t get around to doing another cleaning on them but the drivers is really only one needing extra besides a basic vacuuming lol. But I forgot to throw on some tire shine it was in my detail bag In basement so tires are dull ☹️ But my pics look really good even though lol!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Here’s the video system stuff underneath the backseat I stopped at a shop last week and dude was talking a good chunk a change for doing upgrades so I’m going shop around more an hopefully get this system back up an running then figure out exactly what I want to do with the new radio debacle. Lol mine & mommas rides sitting side by side. I gotta bye new headlight housings (black) for hers since it’s a known thing of dim headlights

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Thanks again SYN on totm! Yup I threw a few up but damn there’s couple nice ones on there this month so I don’t know if I’ll get enough to win! Lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So on the leather conditioning honey leather conditioner is what local “zone” had wanted the griots garage seat rejuvenator stuff but I didn’t want to wait! So American of me lol!!! Anyway I put it on way more than I should’ve but seats haven’t been done so figured couldn’t hurt and it’s not easy to spread out not with what towel I had maybe a slightly different micro towel will work I’ll do that for getting excess off and working it in more Costco yellow micros what I’ll be using lol. Honey stuff is like honey sticky but I’ll wait a couple days for I go back and mess with it. An as biggie says spreading love is the Brooklyn way!!