Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MILLCMACK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
yeah this really looks good. this is "that look" that makes your neighbors mad they bought the new one. Cadillac did a really good job of making everything from that era timeless in a way- imo. have to really know them to be able to pick out years

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Lol yeah “we” at my house are the only ones in my neighborhood that have luxury cars you’d think everyone would in the neighborhood I live in but to each there own lol. Yeah lots of people don’t like the 1st gens because it’s a rip off of a Denali but what they don’t see is that the styling is based off the 97 big body deville!!! And all Denalis and Escalades are Tahoes/Yukons basically so I’ve never understood there real logic on just only the first gen vs all gens!?

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just one I saw a minute ago that’s for sale and actually worth the money! I’m still waiting on y’all other 400 esco owners on here to get yours posted up on here!!! Lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
The bottom white one is the worst of the lot as seen from pic but is the “best of the worst lot” lol! But that black one is killer!!!! Along with other ones one or 2 of them need a couple bits of interior stuff but nothing major to be 99-100% lol I hope someone swoops up one off these posts for a good price!!!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Don't know what they want for the white one in east Houston, but I figure 10K by what the other ones are listed for. If we have time Friday I will stop and see if I can look at it closer.

Attachments

• IMG_20220208_150604.jpg
    IMG_20220208_150604.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 6