Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Hell yeah it was!!! Lol I still am not believing I got em at a pick n pull and how good they are being halfway cleaned up!! I’m going to have a “day” of swapping out everything soon to make her a few notches better then she is now. An I’ll be taking pics of all that of course lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Put in the BOSE tweeters last night took them out of the housing and swapped them in definitely better highs as I was expecting and hoping! I also changed out the fog lights too fogs I knew needed a lil love but looked way worse than I thought after pulling em off!
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I didn’t take a pics of the tweeters since end results we’re going to be the same. Lol but like I mentioned they are better than the other ones I had in! Another whole level of highs coming on right from the start and staying not sounding muffled as the last ones just didn’t quite cut it as I liked lol.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Finally going to have a decent weather day! Lol to go get her washed up and clean her up some and vacuum the floors and then condition the leather in her an the wife’s srx an hopefully unbolt the drivers seat to fully take out so to put in/on new/old seat bottom and armrest I’m borrowing a “hog ringer” from work to “re-hog ring” the one underside of the seat bottom to be like factory. That’s the lil metal rings attaching the seat cover to the frame on the center console side if anyones ever changed out they’re seat bottom?. But back to washing her up lol the pick n pull is down a long bombed the bleep out dirt road that was made down the middle of a swamp so I had a failed attempt goin back to the pick n pull I scored from before! :( I had about 45 minutes to get last couple things I forgot about the first time but I got everything down to the last bit an 1 the last screw wouldn’t come out that last quarter of turn an had my hands hurting from wrenching it then got all the screws outta the 6 disc changer and didn’t have a pry bar to work it out so I busted my tail for 45 minutes for nothing but my craftsman tool set to spill into its self after I forgot to lock the one side FML was my all I had to say once back at my car!!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Long small story lol here’s pic of hog ringer the rings come in a shape of a C as shown an for those who haven’t seen my one old pic that had my old union logo sticker on the back window “wondering” what I do for work I’m a heat & frost insulator!

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Man I need some armrests for moms Esky. Driver's is worn bad. Hard to believe u found good interior parts at yard. All the ones I find are trashed. Out wrathertechs in moms Esky. Suburban rear mat fit great. Anyone want some OEM Esky mats? Haha

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
THANKS SYN DOGG!!! And BIG WHATD UP DOUGH TO NEWBIE MILLY C MACK!!! Thanks for all the likes and I thought “that THEY the powers that be just chose from newer posts” ? Lol but yeah I’ll throw her pics in the hat!!! I’d assume I’d get at some point lol!!! Not hot ******* just talking lil jam I’ll be rolling to if I win that chicken Din!!! Hahaha lolhttps://pandora.app.link/xaJ5oAIR2nb