Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went ahead and did the full 6”. Just need tires. I’m going with 285/75r16. currently Has 265
You must be registered for see images attach
/75r16.
Kelly Edge MT are good. Aggressive looking and doesn’t have the hum others do. I run that same size.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
I have pirelli scorpion plus’ they look mean as F! And only thing I’m finding is that they slip more than I’d expect to in the snow but I’m cue’ing that up to being so wide vs a “stock” skinner tire cuts threw the snow vs more of mash cut since the width? But super BLANKING clean bro!! 5k is what I paid for mine in 2011 and do keep those running boards PLEASE these Escalades lose part of their looks without them! 32.5” inches is basically the largest O.D. Outside diameter you can fit tire wise fyi and not rub! Along with 11.5” width totally fills out them wheel wells ! And you’ll still be able to run threw a car wash track if your like me then I head home and clean er up the rest of the way then she really turns some heads even though a lot of people don’t look to close at any slightly older rides only newer it seems:( but hey I don’t have to worry about it not being still there after coming outta store! Lol

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
So I really jumped on to say I called a pick n pull bye me and asked if they had one 99-00 Escalade and they actually said yes so I went Saturday morning and there one black 99 not in bad shape at all only back cargo window passenger side was broken and she had “sorry” ugly gmt800 fan blade 16’s wheels on her ugh! Lol shivering lol but I couldn’t believe it she was in really not bad shape to be there!! An best of all on these 2 MODEL YEAR ONLY ESCO’s the jumping interior was all there an way better than most I’ve seen!! Plus had the rear cargo shade still “I have mine” all dash was there so she musta been not waiting long for me lol! She had original FLOOR MATS!!! All 3 2 fronts an the long door to door rear!! I didn’t have that and they weren’t stained gave em light wash an they almost look new! So list I pulled an 1 extra I’m a try and go back to get. 1-floor mats 2-wood dash bezel with 3 stack +4x4 buttons 3-drivers seat bottom leather an foam 4-drivers armrest! I need to haved grabbed rear passenger side seatbelt dumby! Lol then saw 2 98-04 sts’ used to have 01 love that car! Popped dash up and grabbed the 3 Bose 1ohm tweeters to upgrade my Ford Fusion tweeters I have now good but I think sts’ will give me more the highs clarity I want from stock system.? But all but seatbelt was had for $40!!!!!!!! Wow I was so happy I was cold cold but I can’t wait to go back for a second round!! I’ll post pics of my bounty hopefully tomorrow!! Thanks y’all for all the support on here even if it’s just to express a great pickin of parts!