Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MILLCMACK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol yeah “we” at my house are the only ones in my neighborhood that have luxury cars you’d think everyone would in the neighborhood I live in but to each there own lol. Yeah lots of people don’t like the 1st gens because it’s a rip off of a Denali but what they don’t see is that the styling is based off the 97 big body deville!!! And all Denalis and Escalades are Tahoes/Yukons basically so I’ve never understood there real logic on just only the first gen vs all gens!?
exactly i thought that was so clever!

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yeah from the pic it looks good but you really have to get next to them and 1000% open the doors and really scope over the interior since that’s where your ownership troubles usually are! Lol an awe that’s so nice to say about my “slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors” lol yeah I like her a lot too! Lol but being honest that black one is the nicest one I’ve seen for sale besides one a couple years ago white in FLA 75k miles that sold for 15k! It’s used for marketing pic parts on eBay this is it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
But all those are really nice but like I said the last one is the runt but is the best of the runts!! Lol now I just hoping I can win the TOTM!! There’s some good competition!!! But I think each month totm is a category best self done mod,lifted,stereo,wheels,wild place,off road,family packed, moving,hauling,self done repair,story trip. To name off a few even though I know y’all have some good ones already!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Here’s my seat bottom replacement from the pick n pull from a couple weeks ago. Tools screw gun for 4-5 screws could use a driver,15mm socket on a 3/8’s wrench bolts are tightening down pretty good I got mine up a lil then shot wd-40 and lithium grease to help smooth them up,obviously wd-40 and lithium grease lol,end knippers to cut hog rings off knipex brand can use whatever you have but these are legit won’t need another pair! ,hog ringer or good wire to re-attach seat as how it was attached from the factory.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Here’s the old/newer replacement that didn’t quite fit the bill for ME! Not saying it was terrible but it’s just missing the small details to truly be what I wanted. Same company may do better on Tahoe/Yukon replacements but the Escalade isn’t 100 unless you replace all the seating which I wear dark color Levi’s and the blue was rubbing off onto the seat bottom original seat bottom didn’t have that problem on top of the details. I forgot to snap a pic of the seat all put back in so I’ll have to snap one when I get home today. Oh and undoing the track is really the best way to get the seat bottom reattached without a huge amount of hassle but have a area to set it on so not have to fill disconnect all the electrical if your seats are. Oh a 90 degree or 45 degree pick is needed along with a flathead screwdriver to help peel back for the armrest I watched a video an they pushed back the leather to expose the mount of armrest then a push clamp holds it in place not 100 on the name of that lol! It’s simple an take your time pulling seat cover back over the mount pick is super helpful since you don’t want to tear your cover!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bturner333