Fuel Lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, I have a 1997 centurion K1500 crew cab short bed that I need fuel lines for. I can't find them anywhere, was wanting to buy them all. I was searching for the 1999 K2500 ccsb lines and can't find a whole set of them. I think I really just need the rear section from the fuel filter to the sending unit, is this something that is sold separately?

Spastik Monkey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might check with the dealer. Unfortunately, if they are like brake lines, the dealer just sells the straight lines and you have to bend them up yourself.

21Actual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not buy the rolls and make your own? Far cheaper than pre-bent lines. If its just the fuel lines being done I would suggest going with the nylon stuff. Will outlast the truck.

Mrich0908

Pshhhhttttt!
Reaction score
I had the same problem a year or so ago I used Regular ruber fuel line and hose clamps . Worked and still works.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Rubber fuel lines and hose clamps works for a temporary fix but its not a long term fix if you plan on keeping the truck for more than 20,000 miles.

The right way would be to bend new ones up yourself or take it to a shop and have them do it. I would do the latter at a reputable shop that can offer you a warrentee on them just in case something happens to them in the future they will fix it for free.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
or if your lucky you might find an original set in a junkyard.

GT_80

Always Tinkerin'
Reaction score
He has Vortec motor- Rubber hose probably is not a good idea at all- fuel pressures are something like 50-75 psi as I recall. I have a TBI and I put rubber lines in mine- I have done it in a couple other TBI's and ran them a long time with no (visible) ill effects.

Mrich0908

Pshhhhttttt!
Reaction score
He has Vortec motor- Rubber hose probably is not a good idea at all- fuel pressures are something like 50-75 psi as I recall. I have a TBI and I put rubber lines in mine- I have done it in a couple other TBI's and ran them a long time with no (visible) ill effects.

I have a vortec motor also . DO you know how much pressure REAL EFI ( not carb line )fuel hose can hold? 250 psi there rated for .
Did any one happen to notice the cheesey hard plastic hose and connectors GM uses.
Yes the proper way is buying the replacement from the dealer for 200$. Properly rated EFI fuel hose will do just fine from an auto part store .