Easy fuel line fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

at7615

Reaction score
Any help is greatly appreciated, got a 99 K2500, had a 7.4 multi point EFI, swapping in a 03 LM7, I have feed and return lines at the firewall, pump should work, I'll check the pressure once hooked up, so what's the easy route to connect fuel in and fuel out? The LM7 injectors/rails are vacuum regulator feed and return.

Komet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the easy route is to cut the lines and jam some rubber hose on them with hose clamps, and that ends in a fire.

I think you can get -AN adapters for the rails on those. Then you can either adapt or cut and flare, then adapt the hardlines on the truck to -AN as well, and then run PTFE -AN hose between. I suppose pushlock hose is a step easier to assemble, but less resistant to ethanol which will reduce its safe lifespan.

at7615

Reaction score
Safe "easy way" is implied, this ain't no bubba 5.3 swap, maybe the "millennium falcon" but not a 'no teether" !