7.4L low fuel pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Papikev252

Reaction score
Do you have the original injectors in it and the accompanying hot start issue that plagues 99% of these engines?
No they’re not the originally but they’re reman. I did all the tests on them a month ago and they were real good. I don’t have the hot start issue either.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
P0300 is a valid code. It's also what cheap code-readers and consumer-grade scan tools might display when the REAL code is P0301--P0308.

Is your tool capable of displaying cylinder-specific misfire codes? If you have a scan tool, can it display individual cylinder misfire counts?

Papikev252

Reaction score
P0300 is a valid code. It's also what cheap code-readers and consumer-grade scan tools might display when the REAL code is P0301--P0308.

Is your tool capable of displaying cylinder-specific misfire codes? If you have a scan tool, can it display individual cylinder misfire counts?
My buddy has one I’ll be using this week. Hopefully it narrows it down. I did put a new cap and rotor, spark plugs, and wires. I do know new parts can be defective though. Hopefully the scanner narrows it down

Papikev252

Reaction score

Doing the scanner Friday. also, how could I perform a vacuum test to rule that out.