Free to me GMC 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the replacement passenger door on but ran into two problems. One I need the spring compressor to get the spring in, and two I need to find a way to remove this spring hinge thingy and put a new one in. Hammering the pin out did not work.

Also went to pull the passenger door panel off to swap my better looking mirror on and a Phillips head screw stripped so I’ll have to grab a drill from my shop tomorrow to get that off. I plan to swap door locks with the factory door, swap mirrors, and dynamatt everything while I’m there. Might even just order a decent set of door speakers while I’m there.

Attachments

• IMG_1896.jpeg
    IMG_1896.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1897.jpeg
    IMG_1897.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 5

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A forum member too!

Dantheman1540

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
A forum member too!

Thank you for helping me spend $250! Stuff looks super nice, I was already annoyed with the cheap parts store pins and clips.

Dantheman1540

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
…and what do I get in return, nothing but dissing my 1500. :nono:

You must be registered for see images attach

I don’t need them, but when I do, I’ll get the Cunningham.

Lol nothing wrong with a 1500, this is just my first 3/4ton and I want to strut it proudly :pepper:.

Seems like CM is having website issues, not letting me create an account to checkout with. Will try later or from my computer tomorrow.
I really only need the one catch and roller set but I figure by the time I figure out how to do one door I’ll be an expert and might as well do the other. Neither is great although they do both open and close.