Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cunningham Machine

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heavy duty easier installation door pin rollers!!! The roller tip is made from the same awesome material our bushings are made from. The body is a 17-4 stainless for added strength. These are designed to simply bolt in place of the factory roller.

***Huge note. These will NOT fix your issue if the door detent is damaged in any way. It needs to be in good shape other wise you will still experience popping. While these can withstand that a little better than factory it will still cause pre-mature wear.***

Installation tips!! I personally used a sawzall to remove the factory ones. I left the door ON. It would be much easier to go ahead and snag a set of our bushings and do this all at once. I cut the factory roller off at the TOP of the hinge and beat it out towards the bottom. Using the door spring Installation tool will save you a TON of time!!
We have started production on these, but have a light staff this week, but we would like to see some pre-orders rolling in to get a good idea on how many to make.
Any questions as always feel free to reach out to us and ask for Jeremy. 270-753-4474 or email me [email protected].

Attachments

• 280575937_5719755214720755_4202089713500068884_n.jpg
    280575937_5719755214720755_4202089713500068884_n.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 280648622_5719754898054120_2692114478934956086_n.jpg
    280648622_5719754898054120_2692114478934956086_n.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
So. Finally got out to look at my Burb, and my crew cab. Totally different style setup than the front. Disregard my initial inquiry. :doh2:

vr1967

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like a nice product. I’m helping my wife’s young cousin with the 88 he just inherited. I’ll check to see if it needs them Thursday when I’m over there.

FA31

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heavy duty easier installation door pin rollers!!! The roller tip is made from the same awesome material our bushings are made from. The body is a 17-4 stainless for added strength. These are designed to simply bolt in place of the factory roller.

***Huge note. These will NOT fix your issue if the door detent is damaged in any way. It needs to be in good shape other wise you will still experience popping. While these can withstand that a little better than factory it will still cause pre-mature wear.***

Installation tips!! I personally used a sawzall to remove the factory ones. I left the door ON. It would be much easier to go ahead and snag a set of our bushings and do this all at once. I cut the factory roller off at the TOP of the hinge and beat it out towards the bottom. Using the door spring Installation tool will save you a TON of time!!
We have started production on these, but have a light staff this week, but we would like to see some pre-orders rolling in to get a good idea on how many to make.
Any questions as always feel free to reach out to us and ask for Jeremy. 270-753-4474 or email me [email protected].

A glowing review…

I rebuilt my 99 2 Door driver’s side door today with your hardware. New hinges, new hinge pins, roller hinge, new striker, new roller catch arm, and new spring, all CM.

Door functions perfectly now and is lined up nicely.

I was the guy that made your wife aware Google had y’all listed as permanently closed.

She gave me excellent customer service, was very nice correcting a mistake I made on my order.

From the product I received to the customer service, can’t recommend y’all highly enough. Two auto shops in town stopped by today to check out the hardware, they were impressed too. They weren’t aware of y’all, but they are now.

I gotta say though, that roller catch arm and the roller hinge were not fun.

I gently air chiseled the top off the roller hinge, drilled what I could out, then started pounding away, eventually it gave, eventually.

The roller catch arm actually gave me a tougher fight, drilled, then air chiseled, then drilled more, and beat on it for what seemed like forever, finally it gave.

I wish GM could’ve made a 4L60E as tough as those rivets…

I’m sure some smarter than me could get it done with less fuss, but it sure wasn’t fun.

Gotta do the passenger side some other Saturday. I also replaced everything else in the door except the window motor. But I’ll need to replace it, or take it apart and clean it soon.

Excellent work on the hardware, will be back to y’all before too long to get the upper, lower, and intermediate steering shafts.

Thanks for the quality products and for supporting the platform we love so much. This truck is very sentimental to me and I enjoy sharing it with my family.

Just figure out how to make plastic trim pieces for us that aren’t horrible quality and you’ll third to only God & Jesus in my book.

Thank you!