Favorite beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not gonna lie.. best beer I ever had was a can of Bud Light out of my buddy's dad's beer fridge when we went over there for lunch break 20 years ago.

High Life was my standard for cheap & light.

I like dark beer. Newcastle is my go to as far as common stuff. Piehole is the the local craft beer I've been recently turned on to.
If your goal is to re hydrate on a work break, American light beer or Lemon water is the ticket. Not my Dads Nutter cousins in the former Soviet Bloc CZ who would consume vodka during their coffee breaks. Madness.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not my Dads Nutter cousins in the former Soviet Bloc CZ who would consume vodka during their coffee breaks. Madness.
If you ever get a chance to read Viktor Belenko's autobiography, he describes working in a Soviet factory. Work happened on the first half of the shift. Also, we use kerosene to power our jets, but in Siberian temperatures kerosene gels, so Russian aircraft are powered with pure grain alcohol. That causes a few issues.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
If you ever get a chance to read Viktor Belenko's autobiography, he describes working in a Soviet factory. Work happened on the first half of the shift. Also, we use kerosene to power our jets, but in Siberian temperatures kerosene gels, so Russian aircraft are powered with pure grain alcohol. That causes a few issues.
I bet they light off real good though!

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! Can't believe it took ten pages to finally get to Budweiser,my all time favorite.
Went to Pa. once to visit long lost family and they turned me on to something called Genessee 12 horse ale. Can't remember how it tasted,I was tore up from the floor up.
I used to drink Jack but now can't stand the smell of it. I like to shake Jim Beams hand if I'm drinking straight liquor. 7&7 is my mix of choice.
Jack does have one good use,it's great over ice in your bong.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Almost 21 pages on this post lol (21 is the drinking age for the usa or at least most of the states. Post 1983 I believe don't hold me to that)