ebay LS Lifters & Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you're dealing with businesses on a wholesale level, even a small performance part place should be able identify who they bought from so they can go back through the supply chain and see who a bad actor is. That's why you should stick with reputable vendors. If a company buys from whomever they can get a good deal from, and all the parts go on the same shelf with no tracking, then you're open to get screwed by counterfeits. ISO9000 and other bureaucracy is expensive, but it has a purpose.

I'm a cheap basturd, but I always buy from reputable vendors, especially for critical stuff like valvesprings.
And anyone can FAKE that info. Someone working there could swap parts and take home the legit stuff, while sending you FAKE. I'm sure there are other examples I'm not thinking of atm. My point is you can not be 100% about any part places that sells LS7 lifters, any of them could at some point sell some FAKES, even w/o their direct knowledge. The more times the parts change hands the more possibilities. Direct from GM(not a dealer) that you pick up yourself is the only way to be 100%

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not peddling/selling anything
(proceeds to post a bunch more video links)

Bro if you're gonna try to get people here to click your videos so you can make some chump change you may as well pay to become a site sponsor.

Richard

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We get it. You're here for the clicks. I think we got it with the first video link you posted.

Richard

I'm here for GMT400 truck info and to share what I know and that happens to be about some parts, in the "Ebay / Craigslist Finds" section this time.

NO ONE is gonna make you click the video. This is a discussion about ebay LS lifters and springs.

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
(proceeds to post a bunch more video links)

Bro if you're gonna try to get people here to click your videos so you can make some chump change you may as well pay to become a site sponsor.

Richard

See my reply to your prior OFF TOPIC post. I am here to share some possible deals that I found, if you do not want to click he video or ask about them, then simple don't post/bump the thread.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You take a chance with anything you put together with any parts. Just look at all the flat tappet cam/lifter failures due to user error and not so called bad parts LOL I've used those same BAD parts successfully because I broke them in correctly!

Never said GM was the best, don't put words in my mouth. Still thanks for all the thread bumps :D

See my reply to your prior OFF TOPIC post. I am here to share some possible deals that I found, if you do not want to click he video or ask about them, then simple don't post/bump the thread.

So are thread bumps bad, or good? Make up your mind please

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So are thread bumps bad, or good? Make up your mind please

What? I thanked someone for them and then said if you don't want to promote this thread, then don't bump it. Your trying too hard to read into/find something SMH

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you are not happy with the deal I posted THIS TIME, then simple ignore it! Others have been pleased with my previous post.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If you are not happy with the deal I posted THIS TIME, then simple ignore it! Others have been pleased with my previous post.

You're bumping the thread yourself now, ma'am. I didn't say anything.

DIY deez nuts

So funny how these low-grade spammers get bent when you call them out.

Richard

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're bumping the thread yourself now, ma'am. I didn't say anything.

DIY deez nuts

So funny how these low-grade spammers get bent when you call them out.

Richard

Again your stretching, I replied to my quoted message, that is not bumping. Now you are acting like a child and resorting to insults. You yourself had no problem with my last deal that I shared.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Someone working here could swap parts and take home the legit stuff, while sending you FAKE. I'm sure there are other examples I'm not thinking of atm. My point is you can not be 100% about any part places that sells LS7 lifters, any of them could at some point sell some FAKES, even w/o their direct knowledge. The more times the parts change hands the more possibilities. Direct from GM(not a dealer) that you pick up yourself is the only way to be 100%
Fixed it for ya. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.