$20 Front Air Dam/Deflector/Valance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL The giant box was interesting and filled with those air pockets, I actually ordered a 2nd just to have, I'll sell it if I don't need it.

It's a Holley product and Summit has it for $20+10 oversize shipping even if you spend $100 to get free ship, idk if the oversize applies to Holley's own website tho?

Holley also has a decent price on plate holders(didn't know there was a trim and no trim version) I picked up a non trim one for $10 with my Summit order But that merchant also has it for $10ish shipped.

My bet is eventually the price will go up or shipping will be added.

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like yah said prob not showcar quality

The one I got has a slight dime size defect but it's small enough n high enough it won't be noticeable when on the truck. They used the same mold as fog light & tow hook version it seems, so you can kinda see an outline of where they'd be on one side. Has a few lines on that one side like they scribed it kinda. Still when I hold it at arms length or stand back it's not noticeable. I plan to lower my truck as well.

The 3 trucks I have(2 for parts) most the bumpers and air dams are tore up. One air dam is ok but it's a tow hook style and faded with also some rough spots on the bottom.

Still for me it beats trying to find a decent used one especially with gas prices.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like yah said prob not showcar quality

The one I got has a slight dime size defect but it's small enough n high enough it won't be noticeable when on the truck. They used the same mold as fog light & tow hook version it seems, so you can kinda see an outline of where they'd be on one side. Has a few lines on that one side like they scribed it kinda. Still when I hold it at arms length or stand back it's not noticeable. I plan to lower my truck as well.

The 3 trucks I have(2 for parts) most the bumpers and air dams are tore up. One air dam is ok but it's a tow hook style and faded with also some rough spots on the bottom.

Still for me it beats trying to find a decent used one especially with gas prices.
Thanks for the reply

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow! just ordered 2

BOOT = Official Ebay guru!!! lol

You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I find LOL, hate to brag too much and be specific but saved A lot of $$$ on some nice stuff. Just scored a new part that cost $240 for $40 shipped. Normally I wouldn't spring for it but it checked out good!