ebay LS Lifters & Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm still ROFLMA how dude didn't figure out yet it's me in the video! Half the time people talk so much and don't even watch, gotta love when people talk/ask bout stuff that was covered in it LOL

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can spell it out plain as day but some people will still refuse to read, "ebay has a money back guarantee(you can return them if not legit), so if your not confidant in your ability to inspect these parts. Don't buy them!". Re-read that last part.
You yourself said non-returnable after use, not after it blows your stuff up And you never answered my question if your equipped to thouroughly test the parts as you suggested.

You've taken an extremely defensive position as if everyone was personally attacking you. You, the parts peddler, and the the guy on youtube being the same person has already crossed my mind. The video fyi I did watch and it's not definitive either way and scripted in such a fashion one can't be held liable. That is why I picked it apart in my first post in this thread.

Last edited:

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You yourself said non-returnable after use, not after it blows your stuff up And you never answered my question if your equipped to thouroughly test the parts as you suggested.

You've taken an extremely defensive position as if everyone was personally attacking you. You, the parts peddler, and the the guy on you being the same person has already crossed my mind.
nvm

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

You've taken an extremely defensive position as if everyone was personally attacking you. You, the parts peddler, and the the guy on you being the same person has already crossed my mind.
It was obvious from my forum name and the channel name LOL

You should learn to READ "ebay has a money back guarantee(you can return them if not legit), so if your not confidant in your ability to inspect these parts. Don't buy them!"

I'm not peddling/selling anything, I made a video bout some parts "I bought" what you do with that info is up to YOU!

Not offended at all, I'm amused :) You seemed offended that I don't blindly accept your opinion about my purchase that I've inspected.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many small performance part places don't make much of their own products that have their name on them, they can't afford all the machinery & RnD. So they make deals with other small places and basically trade, sometimes your getting same stuff just different names/prices.
If you're dealing with businesses on a wholesale level, even a small performance part place should be able identify who they bought from so they can go back through the supply chain and see who a bad actor is. That's why you should stick with reputable vendors. If a company buys from whomever they can get a good deal from, and all the parts go on the same shelf with no tracking, then you're open to get screwed by counterfeits. ISO9000 and other bureaucracy is expensive, but it has a purpose.

I'm a cheap basturd, but I always buy from reputable vendors, especially for critical stuff like valvesprings.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was obvious from my forum name and the channel name LOL

You should learn to READ "ebay has a money back guarantee(you can return them if not legit), so if your not confidant in your ability to inspect these parts. Don't buy them!"

I'm not peddling/selling anything, I made a video bout some parts "I bought" what you do with that info is up to YOU!

Not offended at all, I'm amused :) You seemed offended that I don't blindly accept your opinion about my purchase that I've inspected.
Not offended either, if you're satisfied with what you purchased great, Just amazed someone would go through so much effort to basically say nothing with YT videos and forum threads.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your next video should be a sequel to your men's moisturizing lotion video.... The dry months are approaching
Oh Jeez.....lol, not like I ever perused his YT channel. Wonder what he's really lubing up behind the scene.

Last edited:

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your next video should be a sequel to your men's moisturizing lotion video.... The dry months are approaching
It for dry hands that many people who work with harsh chemicals have, a few examples of discussions from another board? Did I ever even post it here?

Status
Not open for further replies.