Ebay Diff Drop

Discussion in 'Stock Suspension + Bolt On Kits' started by camaroman101, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Ricochet

Ricochet Newbie

Could you post the link for the instructions please

2. TrevorDolly

TrevorDolly Newbie

Hey man. I'm putting a 5" lift on my 99 Tahoe. 3 inch suspension and 2 inch body. The suspension lift is done, except the dif drop. The one I ordered on eBay looks just like this one, but the passenger side drop bushing didn't even fit in between the trucks brackets. I know this was posted forever ago, but can you by chance go to your eBay orders and give us the link for the one you bought? I was really furious when I got to the last step of my lift (dif drop) and come to find out it didn't fit. I had to ship it back. Thanks in advance brother!

3. red97k1500

red97k1500 OBS Enthusiast

The instructions I used were, from the rough country instructions for the 3” kit, I also used instructions from the sky jacket 3” kit. The eBay diff drop does not actually come with any instructions.

I tried looking through my eBay purchase history, but I can only go back to the beginning of 2018. I think I used to checkout as a guest before then...I’m pretty sure that I used the link at the beginning of this thread.