dual battery help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
thats what i was thinking yall menat. is everyone in agreeance with that? i assume the isolator and solenoid are the same thing?

also the alternator charges both batterys then? or if the one dies i just put it on the trickle charger?

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
I would just run painless wiring's kit. Simple, runs itself and warranty. And instructions to boot.

Sent from my HTC 8X using Tapatalk

Reaction score
When the switch is off the battery is disconnected. When it is on the battery is connected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
I would just run painless wiring's kit. Simple, runs itself and warranty. And instructions to boot.

Sent from my HTC 8X using Tapatalk
link???

When the switch is off the battery is disconnected. When it is on the battery is connected

so with switch on and engine off your using the second battery when its on and the vehicles on it charges both?

Reaction score
When the switch is on you are using or charging both. When the switch is off you are only using/ charging the original battery

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
So is there any reason not to just run the batteries in parrallell? With no switches or solenoids? Itd charge both at the same and drain both at the same time?

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
The marine world already has a solution for this:

You must be registered for see images attach

Where the outboard is you would put the alternator.