Drop Spindle Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you have a very good lookin truck chad, has it been featured in a magazine? like street trucks? maybe or on one of there little cardboard subscription things? lol

dante81_98

Reaction score
you have a very good lookin truck chad, has it been featured in a magazine? like street trucks? maybe or on one of there little cardboard subscription things? lol

It was featured in Street Trucks. June 2008 issue.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Was also featured on SoCalCustoms.com and has been shot for Truckin' and will be in the next Surface DVD. So keep an eye out for those two.

That has to be the most self promoting post I have ever made. lol

Thanks,
Chad

italiano

Reaction score
They only come in 2" and I went with AIM spindles, working out great, Have over 50k on them. Just go with the summit brand spindle I am sure it will be a name brand just in a different box.

I am also running stock arms for now until I can buy arms.

You mind sharing which ones from summit you ordered, im hesitant i will order wrong ones with incorrect shaft length sense i cant measure mine. Would be on a 95 w/v8 extCab, so imagine same spindles as yours

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well congratulations chad, hopefully i will make it in a magazine someday like you, and yea theres nothing wrong with self promoting lol...I also would like to know what spindles you ordered marcos, there were several from summit and i dont want to order the wrong ones either.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You mind sharing which ones from summit you ordered, im hesitant i will order wrong ones with incorrect shaft length sense i cant measure mine. Would be on a 95 w/v8 extCab, so imagine same spindles as yours

That's a big brake rotor truck so if you choose to go with DJM Spindles you'll need the DS2056 Drop Spindles.
I have the same year and model & ordered mines from Summit back in July 2008 and have had no issues with them at all.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
It was featured in Street Trucks. June 2008 issue.

Was also featured on SoCalCustoms.com and has been shot for Truckin' and will be in the next Surface DVD. So keep an eye out for those two.

That has to be the most self promoting post I have ever made. lol

Thanks,
Chad

Well you have a pic in the Jan 2010 Street Trucks mag on p 106 as well. The Severed Ties show coverage has you in it.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok im not really sure what section i need to post this in but, maybe yall can point me in the right direction or help me out. i was over at the shop where my truck is gettin welded up and was noticing that my truck laying out my driveshaft is touching my cab, what should i do about this? my axle seems to be at about the right angles and everything once he had the truck back up at more ride height today. what do i need to do to fix this problem? i heard someone say pie cut the cab? if so any tips and pics....thanks for any help in advance
Trey