Drop Spindle Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I have not bought those, I am still using AIM spindles. I just know that all the parts Summit sells are repackaged name brands. According to the website they are all the same for the summit ones.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G706/Application/?query=Make|CHEVROLET|Model|C1500+PICKUP

Hay Marcos do you plan on swapping out the AIM spindles? Ive used them before and never had any issues with stactic drops but just wondering if you had any issues with them on a bagged truck?

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope, I don't plan on it, they are just spindles, not much you can mess up when they copy someone else lol.

italiano

Reaction score
That's a big brake rotor truck so if you choose to go with DJM Spindles you'll need the DS2056 Drop Spindles.
I have the same year and model & ordered mines from Summit back in July 2008 and have had no issues with them at all.

Appreciate that alot.. i have been back and forth on this and was hopin for someone with exact same model to chime in. I only have a small window to do the work so wanted to make sure i had right part, thanks again

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i liked the amount of detail he went into on everything, have you done any more sectioning on your control arms? wasnt that you that started a thread of that on here?

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I am going to hopefully do it this weekend since I slacked this weekend being hungover and lazy.