Drop Spindle Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol its alright, you gonna take plenty of good pics? i hope so cuz i have to section mine in the very near future and need something to bank mine off of

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright well good, get to work man! lol i finally got my truck back to my house for the first time in months so im ready to start gettin the front on the ground completely

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I wish someone around me had experience or was in the middle of bagging an OBS...

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Eh that's just a short little 4 hour drive. And don't we all need the money, at least for gas anyhow...

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha its alrite i understand, by the way are any of yall plannin on going to slammin and jammin?

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you never heard of it? its a show in Lebananon Tennessee, on May 28,29, and 30th , i will see if i still have the link on where to register to go. I personally have never been but I have a lot of friends that heve been and they loved it so im definately if at all possible gonna have my truck done by then, or atleast driveable