Do y’all name your rides? Post em up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treble

Reaction score
My father's 1973 Chevy ~ NellyBelle

My 1994 Chevy ~ Irene, In the fall of 95 at the bottom of the Irene slide. My brother shot a stuffed deer decoy, out the passengers window. The Irene slide is a snow slide chute

My wife's 2016 Rubicon~Thirsty Thurston, seems like that rig drinks more fuel then the duramax

My 2016 Chevy~ The ********* Worm, black trucks matter

My 2025 Chevy~ Long Duk ****, Crew Cab, Long Bed High Country Dual Rear Wheel, Diesel.... I'm gonna pay cash for this *****

scottywiley

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here’s my old girl “Bessie”. She’s a little rough around the edges these days, but I still love her.

You must be registered for see images attach

That is one sharp truck. I guess I'm biased but our style trucks look good in crew cab dually, suburban or bad ass tubbed race truck. And anything in between. Now you gotta post some engine pics.

Matt Ayalla

Reaction score
That is one sharp truck. I guess I'm biased but our style trucks look good in crew cab dually, suburban or bad ass tubbed race truck. And anything in between. Now you gotta post some engine pics.

Matt Ayalla

Reaction score
Sorry for the dusty pictures, but she hasn’t left the garage in about 9 months. Kid across the street backed into the bed side, so now I’m in the process of replacing it with a step side. I’ll post more once that’s done.

scottywiley

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the dusty pictures, but she hasn’t left the garage in about 9 months. Kid across the street backed into the bed side, so now I’m in the process of replacing it with a step side. I’ll post more once that’s done.
Dang it son, that’s a full engine compartment! That’s exactly what I’d expect though. Bet she’ll wake up the neighbors.