Delete old media

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help and Suggestions' started by kennythewelder, Jul 28, 2019.

1. kennythewelder

kennythewelder B31-3 (6-G) certified

Does any one know how to delete old media from my own folders. I would like to remove old pics and upload some new ones, but Im at my limit.

2. df2x4

df2x4 Domestics only.

Up at the very top of the main forum page, click "Media". Then on the left, click "Your Albums." You should be able to delete them from there.

Alternatively you could leave all your old stuff up and create an account on imgur.com, that way you can upload as many pictures as you want in the future. It's really easy to do, I can walk you through it if you need help.

3. kennythewelder

Nope. That didnt work. I dont see a tab anywhere to delete pics in your media.

4. df2x4

df2x4 Domestics only.

Huh, that's weird. That's how I did it when I switched over to Imgur. There have been some changes here since then, though.

kennythewelder likes this.
  5. kennythewelder

I have deleted pics on other forums that Im on. There is a little trash can icon on the pic, bottom right , but I dont see anything here. I even tried to move it,. I can put it somewhere else but no way to delete it. I guess I need to message an admin, IDK.