Custom Wheels and tires need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Hey everyone I’m interested in these set of wheels. I’m not having the best of luck getting direct answer or replies to say 1000% these wheels would bolt onto my truck? I know 6x5.5 is said to be the same but since it’s not a local wheel shop it can’t hurt to ask the masses in case I missed or didn’t know something that is important.

thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey everyone I’m interested in these set of wheels. I’m not having the best of luck getting direct answer or replies to say 1000% these wheels would bolt onto my truck? I know 6x5.5 is said to be the same but since it’s not a local wheel shop it can’t hurt to ask the masses in case I missed or didn’t know something that is important.

thanks!

Chevy fullsize 6-lug is 6x5.5 1988-UP. So yes these should fit your bolt pattern, as should any 6x5.5s. What you may have to worry about is brake clearance which would could be screwed up if those have a severely different offset/backspacing, especially since they don't appear to have the offset listed.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Other pic they have of box and here’s the description they put on eBay for these. Idk if this would tell that information I’ve never owned a set of aftermarket wheels and obviously I’m eBay’ing the wheels if I pull the trigger lol. Thank you for your time and help it’s all appreciated!