Compass/Temp mirros

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I found a tahoe in a yard here not sure what it has but I just gotta find the time to get there

I have 1 overhead console left willimg to make make a package deal if someone wants Ill do the overhead and the compass mirror wich also has auto dimming for 70 shipped or make me a good offer and maybe Ill take it tired of these taking up space

Last edited:

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put me on the list for a dual! I've been wanting one of these for a while. I won't have time to make it to the yard for at least another month so getting my own before then if probably out of the question and likely my yard would charge more than $20 as they tend to charge lots more than what most of you are able to get stuff for.

I actually pulled a compass mirror one day at the yard by accident a month or so back. I didn't realize it wasn't a dual and I got it all pulled when I realized it! doh! I didn't have time at that point to go pull the correct one. When I do make it out the yard next time I could pick it up really quickly as I know where I left it. I'd let it go for whatever my yard charges me + S&H. I mostly want a temp so I wasn't going to pay for and install a compass only.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol everyone wants le dual

Why wouldn't they? I was just throwing that out there just in case haha. Only downside to the dual that I can see it a few extra minutes installing the temp sensor and wiring it up. Time well spent if you ask me.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why wouldn't they? I was just throwing that out there just in case haha. Only downside to the dual that I can see it a few extra minutes installing the temp sensor and wiring it up. Time well spent if you ask me.

I didn't say anything about why..knew I should've put "don't blame them" after...I'm one of the ones down for a dual as well partner.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey bud.. i just got a mirrors with a compass and temp.. i need to know what the 6 wires go to.. help lol

2 pink
green
green with black stripe
brown
gray

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
best I can come up with for ya
these will replace any single display compass/temp mirrors in OBS trucks as well with the flat 7pin connector.
but these mirrors can be added to any truck! just have to wire them up 4 wires. power and ground either from overhead console or fuse box, and then two wires that run from mirror to the front of the truck where you mount the temperature sensor