Compass/Temp mirros

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moonshine

Reaction score
I'm down for a dual if you run across another one, assuming it will work for my '97 that didn't have a factory installed compass mirror (I assume the connector is there). And thanks for doing this!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take me off the list, I was able to snag one today. I also grabbed a few extras but they may be spoken for. I also cant sell them as cheaply as DEV and wont steal his thread. If avaible I will make my own thread....

gmcierra

Reaction score
2 dual mirrors I have 2 find a plug for one when I go to the other yard
Orangeastre you have a pm

I will get some more mirrors this afternoon
You must be registered for see images attach

Also 2 overhead consoles up for grabs

I'd like to get in line for a dual mirror, and I'll buy the homelink console at the same time, if you still have it.
How much was the console?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Im keeping the home link for me if ur interested in the other make me an offer worst I can say is no

gmcierra

Reaction score
That's OK, I was hoping to get rid of a couple of garage door openers with the homelink console. I still would like a dual mirror if youre still in the business.

Thanks.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Ima hits\ some yard this weekend I found a new 1 today that maybe promising I need to get some lights too hopefully Ill get lucky. pic and pull is to hard to get mirrors from because there is so many people that use these