Cleared + Painted my needles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
o sorry i didnt see that the thread was 4 pages long lol.but i found some led needles anyways i think im gonna do that instead

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you can find them sometimes on ebay just type in led gauge needles and sometimes there on there.i found a forum for some import cars but this company makes these universal needles that are badass.i wrote them a email cant wait to hear back.there pretty expensive but look awesome heres a pic.i gonna order them asap
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
you can get them in green,orange,red,blue,yellow,ect

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
now those are badass lol.i was gonna do the hole sanding and painting thing but id rather just buy these and it look 10 times better.not hating on the thing he did because it was a good idea but id just rather pop in some new ones and wire them in

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm on the fence about buying these LED needles or sanding/painting but what's the deal do these needles have their own LEDs that light them up so well? Or how do they look like that? I'll check ebay for them but I sure would love a link to this company if you could get 1!!!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow I just checked and they only have up 2 listing 1 with a picture and 1 without...I guess I'll have to shoot them an email and see what's up although I'll probably just paint mine to look like an esky cluster. I'm ready to be done with it. Let me know how they glow and they said u can control the brightness of them too?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Have you checked where they are being sold from? Hmmm. Not trying to be a doubter. They ARE cool, but, I might think twice about dealing with a co. so far away, & all that that entails.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What about just using a paint bush with paint on it? Hobby shops have red paint.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you checked where they are being sold from? Hmmm. Not trying to be a doubter. They ARE cool, but, I might think twice about dealing with a co. so far away, & all that that entails.

Exactly. I saw they were in europe but shipping was cheap atleast lol I think tueu look real cool and all but might be more hassle than its worth. Ill just paint mine, because I really like the custom but OEM look.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i found a comoany on a import forum who makes the ones i pictured above.there out of cali i think.its a pretty big company also