Cleared + Painted my needles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Cool but how often do you rev into 4K +

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
if I get on it it shitfts out around 4500 just cruising around a lot lower actually speaking of shift ebay here I come for a vette servo

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Arg I'm so tempted to go paint my needles tonight but I've learned my lesson trying to work with bulbs and needles in my truck @ night :nono: I shall have to wait!! Another thing that sucks is there's no where around town that sells auto LED bulbs like my hvac I need. Gotta order which = waiting :nono:

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
where did you get the needles from?i found some led one before that looked awesome but clear would be cool

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
where did you get the needles from?i found some led one before that looked awesome but clear would be cool

What do you mean? I pulled them from my truck, sanded the yellow off, put tape on the little mirror that reflects the light (so it wouldnt get painted) then shot them with red spraypaint.