Cleared + Painted my needles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh okay I saw jdyates did white and white really seems to pick up on the color of whatever LEDz you do and bring the light through well so they look like the LED color...I asked this question to you in another thread on this topic but I'm only supposed to paint the backside right? Brush it on or spray? and also should I clear, sand, and buff them afterward or will just paint suffice? I just want to do the best job possible to look just like the esky needles.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I am going to put 'Aztec' needles in my '98, so I don't see why you just couldn't swap what you have from gauge to gauge. Same principle.

Love the Aztec needles. My neighbor got an Aztec and the needles are what stood out to me :). Otherwise I'm not a fan of the car :thumbsdown:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whoa wait picz of said aztec needles plz!

I've been reading up and apparently using colored tape works best for changing needle color...I would just need an exacto knife or rzr blade...

Last edited:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Whoa wait picz of said aztec needles plz!

I've been reading up and apparently using colored tape works best for changing needle color...I would just need an exacto knife or rzr blade...

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
The Aztec needles are more arrow shaped but you would need to find two vehicles at a bone yard, only 4 needles per car.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
What's with the rondevous needles that makes them better?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I just liked the looks of the one i saw they were light blue and had some kinda wierd tip just something diff I guess lol