Cleared + Painted my needles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ Yes but I mean GM OEM as in I like the GM needles. Those LED ones are cool too but are they powered by their own lights I still don't understand?

Also guys again what bulb is it in the headlight switch on our trucks? Need to order asap

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you seen the Buick Rendezvous or Pontiac Aztec needles installed in our dash clusters? Custom but OEM.

thats what i really want to get with a denali/escakade cluster. but dang they are hard to find

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the esky clusters look best with the stock white needles! Just IMO I saw the aztec needles didn't really wow me. I like the simplicity of ours I guess and the white just looks amazing and carries whatever LED light you have really well.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I havent saw the Buick needles in our cluster just one in the buick cluster. I really dig em though

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't see the big deal with aztec needles. They are cool but why is everyone sticking with just the aztec ones? I was drivin the altima tonight I love the cluster in it and the needles.
You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score