Can't find fuel pump connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrOverCast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahah my bad. That's what I'm trying to findout . I cannot find the actual connector that goes into the fuel pump. I was trying to figure out if the fuel pump connector is on a separate harness. Like for example the cab harness or chassis harness
I guess you're working on the other end. When you said fuel pump connector, I assumed you mean the connector that plugs into the fuel pump.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Fuel pump harness? Is there a whole separate harness the the engine harness plugs into for the fuel pump?

Fuel pump/sender and brake lights are one harness that goes down the frame. It disconnects up by the booster and those plugs come from the firewall. You said you have a harness, I'm guessing it's not on the vehicle? What is on the recipient vehicle?

MrOverCast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuel pump/sender and brake lights are one harness that goes down the frame. It disconnects up by the booster and those plugs come from the firewall. You said you have a harness, I'm guessing it's not on the vehicle? What is on the recipient vehicle?
I have the engine harness on a table. I would like to put the harness on my carbureted 350 that's in my 85 chevy with all the sensors and stuff. But the problem is I want the fuel pump to work but I guess its not going

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the engine harness on a table. I would like to put the harness on my carbureted 350 that's in my 85 chevy with all the sensors and stuff. But the problem is I want the fuel pump to work but I guess its not going
Don't those have a mechanical pump?

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, so the ENGINE harness is for the ENGINE. If you want the fuel pump connector, which is 8-10 feet away from the ENGINE, you need a different harness.
I'd suggest you see the harness that travels along the frame, to and past the fuel tank, and ends at the tail lights.

MrOverCast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, so the ENGINE harness is for the ENGINE. If you want the fuel pump connector, which is 8-10 feet away from the ENGINE, you need a different harness.
I'd suggest you see the harness that travels along the frame, to and past the fuel tank, and ends at the tail lights.
I was aware it's for the engine but I wasn't sure if the actual fuel pump connector is on the engine harness. So basically I'd have to buy the entire tail light harness

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I was aware it's for the engine but I wasn't sure if the actual fuel pump connector is on the engine harness. So basically I'd have to buy the entire tail light harness

You must be registered for see images attach

Having said that, I suspect that some of that wiring goes through the C100 firewall connector under the brake booster. Not sure how exactly you intend to mate this harness with your truck right there.

MrOverCast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Having said that, I suspect that some of that wiring goes through the C100 firewall connector under the brake booster. Not sure how exactly you intend to mate this harness with your truck right there.
The C100 connector is just didigal input, ABS and lighting, one of the brown wires is a 12 volt switched ignition and so is one of the red wires. I've powered on the harness and everything works. The idle air control works. I even connected a crank sensor and the fuel injectors actually go off. The 5.7 vortec is basically the same engine as the 350. My plan was to connect all the sensors, reluctor wheel, etc. I want to cut off the spider injector connector and put individual fuel injectors. And buy a intake manifold for it

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The connector at the fuel tank pump a weather pack/ OEM #12020425. Is no longer listed or been updated. But i believe the correct connector is one of these two. See the photo.

MrOverCast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The connector at the fuel tank pump a weather pack/ OEM #12020425. Is no longer listed or been updated. But i believe the correct connector is one of these two. See the photo.
Thank you for the information. Very useful, but I believe that connector is on a separate harness on the vehicle that my engine harness came off of