Buying my lowering stuff..One quick quesion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I cant tell if the flip kit/c notch kit comes with shock extenders... If i buying shocks for a lowered truck why do I need shock extenders? Arent the purpose of shock extenders to maintain the ability to use stock shocks?

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
If thats the contents of your kit, then yes it does. the 2 things above the u bolt on the right.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now that I looked at the summit racing website with what is included with the kit, shock extensions are included with it. Didnt even see the tab for whats included. Has anyone every used belltech street performance shocks and doetsch shocks. I am asking because i am stuck between these two shocks.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Summit sport truck shocks are doetsch tech shocks. Order those

Sent from an obama phone

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might verify if that rear flip kit comes with shock extenders. I'm running the Belltech shocks and like them, not to hard and not too soft.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have numbers of the summit shocks for 4in front drop and 6in rear drop.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just talked to NorCal about shocks and he said summit does not use doetsch for their shocks anymore. Ground force is the new brand for summit

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Never used ground force but I ran the street performance and doesch tech's and liked them both. The doesch techs are a little firmer but I liked em

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just bought the belltech street performance ones, very nice