Broke my Hazard light switch... help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Well busted my ass again today on the double din swap and got alot done and cut out. BUT we have a problem... While taking on and off my bezel to size it all up, I broke off my hazard button from the column. Now I cant get them to turn off. I just jammed something down in there and wrapped tape around the column for now. I know thats the multifunction switch, but is there an easy way to fix that, or do I need to replace the whole thing?

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took an ink pen apart, and shoved a Popsicle stick down in it, poured a tube of superglue around the bottom and when it dried I broke the stick loose at the base and that fixed mine. If that makes any sense at all lol.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can kind of see in this picture what I rigged up to hold it down while it dried.

You must be registered for see images attach

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I found that part number last night before I got a n answer and ordered two of them from RockAuto for$9 a piece. Apparently that part is the same on most 95+ GM trucks so we will see! Thanks guys

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I found that part number last night before I got a n answer and ordered two of them from RockAuto for$9 a piece. Apparently that part is the same on most 95+ GM trucks so we will see! Thanks guys

Hey skee can you pm me a link for that part on rockauto?

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 2

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
An old coworker broke his. and i suggested getting one from an s10 because they offer a replacement and the gmt400 don't but it did not work in his truck. he had to replaced the malfunction switch. I hope it works for you though!